Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are you overwhelmed by the possibilities of the Tulchyn KehilaLinks website?
You don't know where to start?
You've arrived at the right section.
How can I collaborate with this site?
First of all, this website was (and continues to be) built with the collaboration of people with roots in Tulchyn.
Without your collaboration this website wouldn't be possible.
There are many ways to collaborate with the site:
- with materials (photos, documents);
- with articles (about life in Tulchyn and with family stories);
- volunteering for document translations or other projects;
- and/or donating money for document acquisition.
For more information about how to collaborate, please go to the Projects and Support page.
What information can I find on this website?
This site has a variety of information and is structured accordingly:
- General historic and geographic information under the section "Tulchyn Facts"
- Articles about the different aspects of life, as well as biographies of remarkable
people, under the section
"Life in Tulchyn"
- People stories shared by researchers under the section "People Stories"
- A database containing many names, as well as information, links,
and many other useful research
resources under the section "Research"
- A gallery with photos
How to get in contact with other researchers?
If you want to get in contact with other researchers to ask questions or share experiences,
you should refer to the
"Discussion Groups" page under the "Research" section.
How can I do research in the Tulchyn archives?
You'll find contact information and its contents on the "Tulchyn archives" page under
the "Research" section.
If you find it difficult to contact them, hiring a for-fee researcher may be a solution. JewishGen has collected
professional researchers recommended by fellow genealogists
What other research resources can I find on the site?
There's also a very big list of online links classified by categories on the Links page.
You can go to the Bibliography page to see a list of recommended books.