Local Maps
Detailed Prussian map of Łask and environs produced by David Gilly and published in 1802- 1803. The map shows that the the town was a main coaching/post inn stop (denoted by the cross) and a place to change coach horses, that it had six adjacent water-mills, three bridges over the river Grabia and that it was close by extensive woodlands.
Home Lask Jewish History Lask 1939-1945 Local Maps Gallery About
Compiled by Martin Davis © 2010 -15
Google Map of Lask
Map produce for the Lask Yizkor (Remembrance) Book published in Tel Aviv in 1967. The map shows the location of the former Great Synagogue - upper centre - and adjacent communal buildings.
Local Maps