Bibliography and Credits:
(2) International Jewish Cemetery Project : http://www.iajgsjewishcemeteryproject.org/slovakia/skalica-senica.html
(4) Skalica History:
(5) Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skalica
(6) Synagogue architecture in Slovakia : A memorial landscape of a lost community. Author: Maroš Borský.
Click on the link above to view the complete book online. Page 136 is about Skalica.
(7) Hungarian Electronic Library, Picture: http://mek.oszk.hu/09500/09536/html/0014/9.html
- Dr.Sziklay János.
(8) Abandoned Cemeteries on Waymarking.com: Old Jewish cemetery http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMEA6F_idovsk_hrbitov_the_Jewish_cemetery_Skalica_Slovakia
10) Synagoga Slovaca - Slovak Jwish Heritage Route. About Skalica: http://www.slovak-jewish-heritage.org/database/database.php?MonumentID=13&LangID=1&CategoryID=0
(12) Jewish Inscription in Hungary - From the 3rd Century to 1686 - Alexander Schreiber, 1983.
(14) Yad Vashem: http://db.yadvashem.org/names/search.html?language=en
(15) Eotvos University, Department of Cartography and Geoiformation - http://lazarus.elte.hu/gb/holvan.htm
(16) Lam Jewish Library, Melbourne Australia.
(17) Ben Tysch - for submitting his KOLB family story.
(18) Robert Fraser - for submitting his WORTMAN family story.
Compiled by Yohanan Loeffler, December 2014
Copyright © 2014 Yohanan Loeffler