From left to right :
* Haya Hava Pecha SHERSHEVSKY (or any other spelling) nee LAZINSKY
(Grodno around 1862 - Paris 1931)
* Jacob CHERCHEVSKY (Jerusalem 1894 - Paris 1991)
* Henie SHERSHEVSKY, married Harry GOLD (Jerusalem 1885 - NY 1978)
* Chmouel Ha'Cohen CHERCHEVSKY (Ruzhany around 1860 - Paris 1936)
* on Chmouel's knees : Isaac (Jerusalem 1897 or 1898 - Paris 1939)
* Cheine Malka (Jerusalem 1890 - Paris 1980)
Missing on the photo : the eldest child, Haim, (Jerusalem 1881-Paris
1960) who was already in France to begin with studying dentistry.
The photo was taken in Jerusalem, around 1898.
|Shimon LAZINSKY (born 1835) and Rivka Rahel (name unknown). It was taken in Jerusalem around 1869/1870 (according to the apparent age of their son Alter, born in 1859).
Esther (Kaplan) Kushnir
Daughter of Gita & Yakutiel
Born 1897 Rozhonoy, Poland, immigrated 1913
Rehovot, Ekron, Ben-Shemen, Kefar Yehezkel
(From the Picture Album of the Second Aliyah, 1969).
Dubshoni (Krupik Razia) Chava
Daughter of Bat-Sheva & Zvi
Born 1899 Rozhonoy, immigrated 1914
Second Aliyah Picture Album