(1) Sandor Kohn (grandfather of Miskolc researcher John Kovacs),
with his brother Aladar, who had a typewriter repair business
in Budapest. (ca. 1942)
(2) Jeno Grosz with his son Bandi (aged 12), probably in
front of their house in Miskolc (1933). They are the
grandfather and uncle of Miskolc researcher Viviana Grosz-Gluckman.
For other photos of the Grosz family, click here.
(3) and (4) Josef (Joe) Ungar Grosz (back row, left), in a photo
taken with friends in 1933. Joe, who is the first-cousin-once-removed
of Miskolc researcher Viviana Grosz-Gluckman, emigrated from Hungary to Wilkes
Barre, PA soon after these photographss were taken. If you recognize
anyone else in these photos, please contact the Webmaster.
FAMILY OF HENRIK MANDL AND PEPI GRUNFELD
(5) Anna Mandl Rubner, daughter of Lajos Mandl and Szidi Langer (1932)
(6) Jozsef Rubner (husband of Anna), Linka Feldman (Jozsef's mother), Anna Mandl Rubner (ca. 1937)
(7) Forest engineer and lumber merchant Jozsef Rubner in his lumber yard.
Szidi is the grandmother, Anna and Jozsef the aunt and uncle of Miskolc researcher Alan Mandl.
For more information about the Mandl family, click here.
Credits: Page design and text copyrighted © 2008-10 by Helene Kenvin. Photograph 1 copyrighted © 2008 by John J. Kovacs. Photographs 2-4 copyrighted © 2008 by Viviana Grosz-Gluckman. Photographs 5-7 copyrighted © 2010 by Alan Mandl. Page created by Helene Kenvin. All rights reserved.