A Virtual Tour of Jewish Lodz

Prayer House on ul. Piotrkowska

 

Former Beit Midrash, or house of prayer, dating from 1899, ul. Piotrkowska 114/116 (originally used as a kosher poultry slaughterhouse)
Lodz, Poland, 1998

[<< Previous] [Next >>]
[Back to A Virtual Tour of Jewish Lodz]

 

PLEASE REFER ALL INQUIRIES TO THE LODZ AREA RESEARCH GROUP MAILING LIST
WEBSITE PROBLEMS ONLY SHOULD BE REFERRED TO THE WEBMASTER.

Hosted by JewishGen, Inc.
Copyright 1999-2003 Shirley Rotbein Flaum, 2004-2015 Roni Seibel Liebowitz. All rights reserved.
Lodz ShtetLinks site founded by Shirley Rotbein Flaum (webmaster 1999-2004)