JewishGen Scanning Service Guidelines
If you do not have access to a scanner for photos that you want to use
on your JewishGen ShtetLinks site, JewishGen will provide scanning services,
subject to the following guidelines:
- All photos scanned must be for the purposes of a ShtetLinks
site to be located on the JewishGen server.
- A maximum of 12 photos will be scanned at no charge, with additional
photos at the rate of $2.00 per photo. This fee can be paid either by check
or credit card.
- All scanned photos will be uploaded directly to the JewishGen server.
- Photgraphic prints, slides, or negatives can be scanned.
- You must include a self-addressed stamped envelope for the return of
Please contact the ShtetLinks
Coordinators to make a reservation for scanning services.
[Back to Scanning Page]
[Back to ShtetLinks Documentation Main Page]