There is a Holocaust Memorial Plaque on the red brick building.
At the back of this building there is a memorial plaque
commemorating the murder of 1,580 Przemyśl Jews.
On the 16th of July 1942, in the area marked on the diagram below, the Nazi invader established a strictly confined Jewish ghetto. Approximately 17,428 Przemyśl Jews, and about an additional 9,000 Jews from the surrounding area, were forced to live in the ghetto. The ghetto area was reduced twice as the number of inhabitants became smaller due to deportations and executions. The last one was at the end of 1942. The final liquidation of the Przemyśl Ghetto took place at the end of 1943, and its inhabitants were transported to the death camps. In the back of this building, there is a place where the invader murdered 1,580 Jews.