Front and back of a registered
cover from the labor camp at Mielec addressed to Krakau and postmarked October
10, 1941. It was received in Krakau on November 11, 1941. At this time, Mielec
was a forced labor camp working for Heinkel Flugzeugwerke. In 1944, this camp
became part of the Plaszow concentration camp.
Click on the pictures for a full size version. However, these
are large pictures. They may take a while to load.
courtesy of Edward Victor
Judaica Philatelic Resources
© Copyright 2019 Kolbuszowa Region Research Group. All rights reserved.
Back to Mielec Shtetl Home Page