Congregation and Society was founded in Toronto in 1934 and remains an
active and vital organiation to this day.
Many of its 150 current members are the children and grandchildren of men and women who emigrated to Toronto from Ilza in the first quarter of the last century.
The group meets in a building that they own on Wilson Avenue in Toronto. They meet four times a year, starting with services, then breakfast and a meeting.
Annual picnics and formal "bunkets" (banquets) are part of the Drildzer tradition. A 75th Anniversary Banquet, held on May 31st, 2009, was attended by over 125 members and their families.
The Society maintains a burial plot at the Dawes Road Cemetery in Toronto.
Click here to visit the web site of the Drildzer Congregation and Society of Toronto (under construction).